• Current and valid Pennsylvania State Medical License, in good standing
• Current valid Federal DEA registration
• Current CPR/BLS certification
• Must be a graduate of an approved school of medicine or psychiatry.
• Experience in psychiatric unit or facility a must.
• Must have ability to communicate well, both orally and written, leadership skills, ability to organize and facilitate patient care in any inpatient unit within the hospital.
• Must have training in group dynamics and group therapy, physical and psychological assessment skills, and ability to work within a team structure.
Eagleville Hospital, located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, is a private non-profit organization dedicated to the treatment, education, and prevention of substance abuse and co-occurring disorders. The hospital serves as a regional resource for the treatment and prevention of alcohol and drug abuse, as well as a national resource for training and research for addiction and related conditions. The hospital also houses a geriatric psychiatry unit and an acute psychiatry unit.
Eagleville Hospital provides a competitive salary & benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, PTO, 403(B), etc. Please include salary requirements in your cover letter. Eagleville Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.