Child and Pediatric Psychologists
Geisinger Health System is seeking licensed Child and Pediatric Psychologists to join our growing Psychiatry Department.
We seek individuals with professional and/or internship experience in family practice and child psychology at an integrated primary care setting. Join a large team of enthusiastic psychologists working collaboratively with primary care providers and other disciplines in a high-quality, innovative academic healthcare system
We have multiple openings for several primary care sites throughout Pennsylvania. At Geisinger, our Primary Care Psychologists:
- Provide a broad range of behavioral health services to children and adolescents
- Work within collaborative and integrated primary care practices
- Participate in research/program evaluation of the Geisinger integrated care initiative
- Supervise postdoctoral fellows and other trainees in the integrated care setting
- Participate in teaching activities
- Clinical faculty appointment is available at Temple Medical School
Geisinger Health System serves more than 3 million people in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania and also in southern New Jersey with the addition of AtlantiCare, a National Malcolm Baldridge Award recipient. Geisinger is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. A mature electronic health record connects a comprehensive network of 12 hospital campuses, 43 community practice sites and nearly 1,600 Geisinger primary and specialty care physicians.
To learn more about this opportunity, visit geisinger.org/careers, or contact:
Lori Surak, Physician Recruiter
We are an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.