Seeking licensed clinical psychologists to provide evaluative services to children in the foster care system. Providers would conduct psychological/developmental testing on children in foster care. Experience administering the CANS is a plus, as would be COVID vaccination. Compass Psychological serves the greater north Texas area currently within a radius of approximately 100 miles from Dallas, with plans for expansion. Evaluations are conducted on site in the home of caregivers, psychiatric hospitals, daycare facilities, emergency shelters, CPS offices and residential treatment centers. We work with CPS and over 25 foster agencies. Our services require that psychologists be providers with Medicaid providers and Superior Foster Care.
Please submit resume, sample of work with patient ID removed to email@example.comWilling to submit to background check. Licensed with the state of TX.
License, insurance and Certificate current with state of TX
Preferred enrollment with Superior Foster Care and Texas Medicaid.
Additional Salary Information: 67% of billed claims
Internal Number: 07793
About Compass Psychological Associates
Our practice was established in 2002 and we offer many years of experience and strive to provide direction and hope for families across North Texas. We are excited to expand to other areas in our great state, including Austin, San Antonio, Waco and Terrell. Our doctors strive to deliver comprehensive evaluations that will provide planning and support the needs of those they see.
• Licensed Psychologists with experience in School Psychology
• Experience with sexual abuse assessment and treatment
• Experience with Child Protective Services, medical and psychiatric inpatient facilities, Dallas County Juvenile Department and many of the DFW area school districts
• Credentialed at many area Residential Treatment Centers and Behavioral Hospitals, including North Fork, Thompson’s, Dallas Behavioral Hospital, Sundance, and others.
We offer a variety of in- home psychological assessment services for children ages birth to 21.
• Psychological Evaluation
• Developmental Evaluation
• Adoption Evaluation
• Sibling Bonding
• CANS Evaluation
• ADD Assessments
• IQ and Achievement Testing
• Eligibility Determination Evaluations for:
o Learning Disabilities (LD)
o Emotion...al Disturbance (ED)
o Other Health Impairment (OHI)
o Mental Retardation (MR)
o Autism (AU)
o Disability (DDS, with the state of TX)