Lehigh Valley Reilly Children's Hospital is the region's only children's hospital! LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region.
The Department of Pediatrics at LVHN Children's Hospital includes physicians in 30 specialties, a large general pediatric group, and dedicated hospitalist & intensivists.
- The Children's Hospital has a 30-bed inpatient unit, a 40-bed Level IV NICU, 12-bed Level II PICU, Level II pediatric trauma center and 27-bed pediatric ER
- Our award winning health network is financially strong and committed to growing our pediatric specialty services
- LVHN currently trains 223 residents in 20+ residency and fellowship programs, including pediatrics
- Physicians are eligible for faculty appointment at the University of South Florida, our academic partner
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience, however we are willing to consider new graduates
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required